This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for BryantEnterprises. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to send you an eBook.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is processed by an authorized data processor (MailChimp.com). This information is only used for email communications. BryantEnterprises will not sell or grant access to your personal information to any entity.
MailChimp.com, as the data processor, is authorized to process your data only but the express permission of the data owner (BryantEnterprises) and the data subject (whose personal information is held) can request that your PI be removed from MailChimp and purged.
As the data owner, we have the responsibility to respond to all requests within a few days and a ‘reasonable’ time frame to execute the request.